Guidelines for submitting videos:
1. Fill out the info at this link: Click here
2. Please submit your videos via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow these guidelines for submitting your videos:
- ‘Edit’ your videos to make them as small as possible. They should be under 1 minute in length.
- Email them one at at time (1 email for the dance/choreography video, a 2nd email for the singing video.)
- Double check to make sure you email ‘goes through’. If it fails, try the following workaround:
- Send the video to yourself via text. This will make the video much smaller.
- Save the version you ‘received’ to your phone.
- Email the new version.
- If you are unable to send your videos via email, you can send them via text to Mr. Romo
- The deadline for submitting videos has been extended to Sunday, May 24 at midnight.
- All auditions will be via video submission.
- You will record yourself singing, and then you will record yourself singing AND dancing.
- When you record your videos, you must play the Accompaniment Audio file to sing with; DO NOT USE THE PRACTICE FILES.
- Please record your videos LANDSCAPE (with your phone held sideways), NOT Portrait (with your phone held upright.)
- Please do NOT upload until you have both videos on your phone (or device) and are ready to send them both.
- Video submissions are due by midnight on Sunday, May 24.
- We will post results here (on this website) as soon as we’re done securing judges and the judges have done their job.